Hot In The Hive: A Tea Cup Stool!

To be perfectly honest, I've never been the biggest coffee fan. I'll go to fancy schmancy coffee places with friends and order a hot chocolate or tea and get cold stares from the barista. The energizing effect that coffee gives most people actually has the complete opposite effect for me (really weird, I know). From white teas, green teas, and black teas, I drink them all! If you're a fan of tea, then this tea cup stool just might tickle your fancy. A plastic stool made in the shape of a giant tea cup, it's perfect for a kid's room or for grown up kids like me. Take your pick from white, red, yellow, or orange and you can even set them outside for your own tea party. Now that's a easy way of imagining yourself on the Disney spinning tea cup ride without getting dizzy!


Price: 139.99 GBP
Who Found It: thisgirlangie was the first to add the Tea Cup Stool to the Hive.

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Family Rooms

Coastal Gulf Cabins: Close By

Pipli Applique Decor Items for A Colorful Home