Raindrops and Ponies.

The rain has finally stopped, (for now), so I was able to get out to do some gardening. Flipping weeds growing all over the place again. But first I took some pictures of raindrops captured by plants. Even with the ever present grey skies the drops glistened like crystals.






Once I'm out in the garden it's so peaceful. Just the ever present sounds of the wind in the trees and the stream rushing downhill in the next field. Punctuated by the cooing of a wood pigeon, twitterings of small birds and for some reason the very loud munching of a pony in the field above the garden. Maybe wet grass is noisier than dry grass? Or perhaps Coral is just a noisy eater? Now and again I hear my neighbour teaching a riding lesson in the indoor school and the enthusiastic "1,2, 1,2, .... well done!", makes me smile and reminds me of the days when I taught disabled children to ride in London.


Popular posts from this blog

Modern Family Rooms

Coastal Gulf Cabins: Close By

Pipli Applique Decor Items for A Colorful Home