Technology failure.

Another school day has flown by. The sun has been shining outside and we spent a happy morning at the Leisure Centre where the children have their swimming lessons. There is so much to get through that we have to have a packed afternoon even though some of them are quite tired. Handwriting, yes with those books with the little blue and red lines, followed by the story of Rama and Sita with the children all participating with puppets they made the other day though I'm not quite sure the gun fire sound effects for the battle against Ravanna were that authentic. My boys get rather enthusiastic about battles. And then they sorted Indian animals into herbivores and carnivores. The big Smart Board is so easy to use. I can draw, add text and as many pictures as I like from the net and then the children can move them about on the large touch screen. After playtime the children had a phonics session before finally going home at 3.30. Tomorrow we've got a visiting puppet workshop so I've planned a far more relaxed arts based day. The sunny evenings make driving home such a pleasure so I thought I'd show some of the typical views as I drive along.
There is a gateway here on the left where I usually stop to check out the sunset over the sea. This was also the road I walked down in the dark when it was completely iced over after having a hip injection under x-ray at the hospital last December. Happy memories!

At least my pc is working tonight. Yesterday I was filling in a job application form (for next January) and although I've got several printed off copies I thought it would be better to fill in the form on the pc and print it off filled in. I found the form, spent a long time filling it in and then the whole thing froze right up. I now know that I should have down loaded the blank form and then filled it in which is what I am about to do now. Also our Sky box has given up the ghost and despite having 24 hr cover they can't bring a new box until Monday. We have Freeview in the kitchen but it's not the same as sitting on the floor (my most comfortable position) with some hot milk and a few squares of dark chocolate. I'm such a creature of habit but at least there is nothing special that I was planning to watch.

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Family Rooms

Coastal Gulf Cabins: Close By

Pipli Applique Decor Items for A Colorful Home