Slipcovers a la Maison Decor

White boxed style sofa slipcover.
This is the first slipcover I ever made.
It is traditional style with a pleated skirt and welting.
Fabric is a basic white duck
Detail shot of piping and skirt. 
This has been washed many times!
Yellow toile loveseats and ottoman
I made this out of Laura Ashley Garden Toile. 
This was my second attempt at slipcovering.
I was very happy with them.
Encouraged I attempted to do this harder shaped chair. 
I used three fabrics and did a cottage style slip.
Pink leopard for welting,
 cameo print in pink on green stripe,
 and a green window pane plaid.
I made a girls dress sash as the back tie
 instead of a fitted zipper for the back.
 This was taken last summer before I started blogging, 
so hence the blurry picture and messy background!
Thanks for sharing my slipcovers!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the fabulous book
The French Inspired Home.
Click here to enter.
Linking to 
Pink and Polka Dot

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Family Rooms

Coastal Gulf Cabins: Close By

Pipli Applique Decor Items for A Colorful Home