Photo on your wall

I like to have pictures on the wall, but perhaps normal framed pictures and paintings aren't that interesting anymore. As you may have seen before I'm now into interesting wallpapers (see this post).
I found my way into shop called Photowall. They make wallpapers out of photos. It is possible to order wallpaper from your own photo and from ready ones too. Photo wallpapers are made with the dimensions that customer prefers. I chose few of my favourites from the photowall gallery and here they are:

Black and white never fails
Here also a simple example
I have allways liked Moomins in black and white
Actually I don't like sharks at all...


Did you find some favourites or have you ordered something from Photowall? 
 
All pictures are from Photowall site and the post was inspired by finnish Sisustus ja Sepustus.

-N-

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Family Rooms

Coastal Gulf Cabins: Close By

Pipli Applique Decor Items for A Colorful Home