A Cold Day.

It has definitely turned much chillier. I was most grateful for the sheepskin gloves and the little knee blanket that I keep in the car to keep me warm until the heater actually blows warm air. At least I have a heater, in my old Landrover the heater didn't work and if you wished to cool things down you opened the sliding windows and the flaps under the windscreen. Coming home this afternoon it was 4C in the shade. School was the usual busy time though I did have PPA time this afternoon where we allocated all the parts for the Christmas Play. We always do a play involving every child in the school. The Year 2 children have the acting and narrating parts with 2 children sharing the lead role which involves singing solo. This year we are doing The Little Fir Tree which has some lovely songs. Last time we did it I was teaching Year 1 who get to do the dances.
These pictures were taken on Sunday when it was considerably warmer. The roses are having a second flush and there are plenty of autumn flowers still around.

I saw a few dragonflies and a couple of butterflies and there were plenty of midges. My neck and shoulders can testify to that!

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Family Rooms

Coastal Gulf Cabins: Close By

Pipli Applique Decor Items for A Colorful Home